Thursday, September 24, 2026


 Todays the third day of my period.... I feel like I'm shriveling away and omg guys i cannot understand why I'm so OVER dramatic. I'm not my normal dramatic its like that Elmo in fire meme. LOLLLL today was so weird i did not want to move today. The weather literally went from gorg 60s to disgusting higher 70s. Anyways i got a soldering kit I'm so excitedddd!! I'm waiting for a Raspberry pi and a oled screen and then i think I'm going to order an actual kit to learn from cuz yah girl is kinda scaredddd. and then i have to get way more stuff i underestimated what i needed for my project but i am thinking of getting everything from bulk on aliexpress its a lot cheaper. Today we all went to Walmart and got our son this cute bike thing omg he doesn't understand just yet so I've been pushing him and teaching him as i push he LOVES IT good picking Baba. After we went home and i made some food for our son while my husband goes back to work. He ate so good!!! Finally lol hes been picky ever sense he found out he can choose things lol. We played with his toys dude this kid can pile his blocks taller than him then he walks away and runs at it. I WAS WEEZING. 9/10 if our son shows me something its him running into something lollll. Then after a few i made lentils and veggies and he cuddled with me watching curious George and fell asleep. i put him down to sleep. Now I'm in the room figuring out what i want to do with the time i have by myself until my husband gets home.... i want to plat games on my switch or steam deck or our ps5 but idk I've been having this killer migraine and i swear i was playing modern warfare and my eyes were dyingggg. so idk i want to study but ehhhhh i have so much crap to study its insane not to mention i am learning programming and circuit board stuff so i feel like my head is too full to work rn lol. mental fog is no joke i find myself trying to study and i just cant I'm exhausted bc everything is so difficult and then i get it in two seconds the next day. Anyways this entry is pretty long I've been in my life cleanse rn so your gonna see a lot of these random blob talks!!
 bye all ⋆༺𓆩⚔𓆪༻⋆

No comments:

Post a Comment