Dear readers,
Dinner for tonight! I made garlic w broiled onions and tomato pasta. I thought it was needed Both my husband and i havent had a really good meal in a while for our family im starting to rlly look at the ingredients in foods. The FDA does NOT do their job. Anyways tonight my husband and i are watching " The founder" we both keep seeing reels about it. HE also got dunkin! psl and doughnuts!!! coffee rolls are my favvv! Thank you honeyyy💞 I have no clue what to post majority of the time. so if anyone has any ideas lmk lol. maybe ill do another wardrobe for fall but for olive green?!?!?! idk lol ill have to write down some ideas but until then im signing off for the night and crocheting some new ideas for my shop and spend time w my husband!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The pasta looks amazing!! <3
ReplyDeletetysmmmm!!!
Delete